Halo Sports Cycle Sportive Events Calendar 2020
Dauntsey’s Cycle Sportive
Friday 8th May
- Venue: Dauntseys School, West Lavington, SN10 4HE
- 80 Miles – Challenge Ride
- 50 Miles – Sportive Ride
- 25 Mile – Spring Family Ride
- 6-10 Miles – Village lanes and tracks
Andover Cycling Festival
Sunday 12th July
- Venue: Andover Town Centre, High Street SP10 1NN
- 80 Miles – Scenic Sportive Ride
- 50 Miles – Sociable Sportive Ride
- 25 Miles – Summer Family Ride
- Family Fun Ride on Town Centre Circuit
Lyneham Falling Leaves Cycle Sportive
Sunday 17th October
- Venue: MOD Lyneham, Calne Road, Lyneham, Chippenham, SN15 4XX
- 80 Miles – Sportive (In Cotswolds)
- 50 miles – Steady (In Cotswolds)
- 20 miles – Family Ride (On Lyneham Circuit)
When you need a break, you’ll find one of our refreshment stops en route. Tea & coffee, water, fruit and delicious, freshly made sandwiches and snacks to keep you going, strategically served at the relaxing venues on the route. The enjoyment doesn’t end when you get off your bike – make a day of it with friends and family! Enjoy a scrumptious, welcoming meal on return at one of our post meal ride events, or at welcoming cafes and catering establishments at our town centre finishes.
Our rides start and finish at venues offering enough space and facilities for groups to gather & relax. A great opportunity to reconnect with old friends, make new ones or meet up with the family. All non-cyclists are welcome too. Each location has its own unique charm.
All finishers receive a medal and have the opportunity to buy a ride jersey, with proceeds going to charity, some rides are chip timed.